Is a complete water-soluble fertilizer formula with a special nutrient balance to be used on any plant. It is highly recommended to be used after transplant, after germination and / or during flowering stage. Phosphorus is mainly required in the process of root development, vascular thickness and flowering.
Is a complete water-soluble fertilizer formula with a special nutrient balance to be used on any plant. It is highly recommended to be used after transplant, after germination and / or during flowering stage. Phosphorus is mainly required in the process of root development, vascular thickness and flowering. Every 100g makes approximately 48oz of stock solution or 48 gallons of irrigation solution.
The Plant ENERGY® Root is:
- 100% Water Soluble.
- Compatible for soil-based and hydroponic growing medium.
The Plant ENERGY® Root includes the following macro, micro and secondary nutrients in the proper ratios to both, 1) be applied directly under a 3-part fertilizer program as a Basic Application method, while remaining an integral component to coexist with the other Plant ENERGY® nutrient formulas to create crop and stage-specific formulas under the Mix & Match method.
By respectfully coordinating the nutrient ratios, each mineral may perform their function to the best of their abilities, resulting in less margin of error and more delight in the garden.
Plant ENERGY® Root
- Nitrogen (N) – Key component in the creation of chlorophyll, which is responsible for photosynthesis and the creation of protein blocks, which are essential for the plant’s survival.
- Phosphorus (P) – Incites root development, essential for proper nutrient absorption and plant support, taking up responsibility for fruit maturity.
- Potassium (K) – Important in activating the many growth-related enzymes in plants.
Includes Secondary Nutrients:
- Sulfur (S) – Essential in the plant processes of production including proteins, amino acids, enzymes and vitamins solidifying the plant’s capacity to combat disease.
- Magnesium (Mg) – Translocated to the heart of chlorophyll molecules, becoming the main energy source behind photosynthesis by being the key to seize the sun’s energy.
Includes Chelated Micronutrients:
- Iron (Fe) – Oxygen carrier within nodules of legume roots, and positively influences chlorophyll production.
- Zinc (Zn) – Aids in enzyme synthesis which stimulate the plant’s complete growth.
- Manganese (Mn) – Intervenes in the plant’s reproduction cycle and enables effective nitrogen assimilation.
- Copper (Cu) – Assists in the many processes of plant respiration as well as in health and defense against pathogens.
- Boron (B) – Indispensable for reproduction processes, pollen tube formation and fruit size, additionally, Boron interacts in the translocation of Calcium in the plant.
- Molybdenum (Mo) – Indispensable for the formation of the Nitrate reductase, and proper assimilation and conversion of nitric nitrogen.